Afternoon Stroll


TOP - Topshop | JEANS - Unknown | BELT - Primark | KIMONO - Newlook | BOOTS - JustFab |

Another little post I've pulled up from my drafts, that has been collecting dust from the past couple of months. Flash back to mid September falling leaves, an array of mustard yellows to burnt oranges that fill shop floors, the smell of burnt wood and sweet cinnamon that fill homes as well as very early Christmas decorations making making sneaky appearances - fulfilling peoples festive crave.
 I remember September to be absolutely FREEZING, though that didn't stop me. I decided to switch it up a bit and pair this plain white tee with these mid length cropped jeans - with cute detailing like the side zips and pockets on the side; that oddly remind me of camo trousers (ha!). To top it all off I added this sheer black kimono that creates cool yet questionable shapes when it blows in the wind - been told I look like a magician / superhero way too many times when I wear it. Needlessly to say I fail at dressing in the Autumn period - my bad I guess. 



1 comment

  1. Lovely post!! Wonderful flashback to autumn memories! Hah... almost makes me want to skip summer. Not! Lol.

    I just followed you on Instagram, I hope you follow me, too! :o)


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Latest Post: Best Bars, Clubs & Lounges in Chicago's River North

    ReplyDelete